Things you can think about:
- The rest of your day.
- Hot girls/guys that you know/want to know/wish existed.
- Making up a sci fi story.
- If you could create a video game what would it be like?
- Your coach as a kid.
- Your coach as a parent (haha).
- If you had 3 clones, what your 200 free relay would be like?
- If you had 13 clones how awesome would your water polo team be?
- Who would win, 300 Spartans or 300 Hells Angels?
- The perfect water polo play.
- The perfect 400 medley relay.
- If you could fight any celebrity, who would it be? (yes, this is from fight club)
- If you could marry any celebrity, who would it be?
- Design a roller coaster in your head.
- Invent a new sport in your head.
For more ways to combat boredom in the pool and out, check out Letitia's Blog called The Power of Boredom [Here]